Welcome to Children’s Ministry
At Northwest Church – Edgewood, we believe there is no “junior Holy Spirit,” but our children hear and serve the same Holy Spirit we all do. Our mission is to help our children create a foundation that will allow them to live desperately, and passionately for Jesus in every part of life.
We are committed to providing a dynamic children’s ministry experience that is fun, safe, creative and supports the overall vision of the NWC Edgewood Church. We desire for kids to encounter God’s love through fun creative lessons and activities that equip them with clear and accurate Biblical principles of the Christian faith so they may receive and extend His love in the world.
- Nursery – 6 months-3 years old
- Preschool – 3 years old-kindergarten
- Elementary– 1st grade-5th grade
Before the church service starts:
- Check in is at 9:45 am in the upper building. Kids will have their own time of worship and teaching there.
- Make sure they have used the bathroom.
- Give them a hug and encourage them to participate.
Jamie Salcedo oversees the Children’s Ministry. If you have any questions or concerns, please let her know. email@example.com
Volunteers are essential to having a quality program. If you desire to serve, please let us know so we you can provide training and process your background check.